To use SVN Access Manager you need at least:
- a working subversion installation
- a MySQL Database, version 5 or higher, a PostgreSQL 8 or higher database or an Oracle 10g or higher database
- an Apache web server, version 2.0 or higher with DAV, mod_authz and SVN support
- PHP version 5.4 or higher with working oci8 support if using Oracle database
- PHP 7 was tested without issues
If you need support installing and configuring Oracle oci8 driver for PHP, please refer to the PHP documentation.